- When was Skye Bioscience, Inc.?
The Company was incorporated in the State of Nevada on March 16, 2011 as Load Guard Transportation, Inc., and subsequently changed its name to Load Guard Logistics, Inc. in 2012. On October 31, 2014, the Company closed a reverse merger transaction pursuant to which Nemus, a California corporation (“Nemus Sub”), became our wholly owned subsidiary, and we assumed the operations of Nemus Sub. Nemus Sub was incorporated in the State of California on July 17, 2012. On November 3, 2014, the Company changed its name to Nemus Bioscience, Inc. by merging with Nemus Sub. On March 25, 2019, the Company changed its name to Emerald Bioscience, Inc. On January 19, 2021, the Company changed its name to Skye Bioscience, Inc.
- What is Skye Bioscience, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Skye Bioscience, Inc.'s stock is traded on the OTC Pink under the symbol SKYE.
- How can I purchase stock in Skye Bioscience, Inc.?
Shares can be purchased through a licensed stockbroker or an online trading account. Emerald Bioscience does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- What is Skye Bioscience, Inc.’s CUSIP number?
- Does Skye Bioscience, Inc. pay dividends?
We presently do not anticipate that we will pay any dividends on any of our capital stock in the foreseeable future. The payment of dividends, if any, would be contingent upon our revenues and earnings, if any, capital requirements, and general financial condition. The payment of any dividends will be within the discretion of our Board of Directors. We presently intend to retain all earnings, if any, to implement our business plan; accordingly, we do not anticipate the declaration of any dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Where can I learn more about Skye Bioscience, Inc.?
- Where can I learn about upcoming events and presentations?
Visit our News & Events page for information about upcoming events and presentations.
- Where can I learn about Skye Bioscience, Inc.’s management team?
Management team profiles are available on our Management Team page.
- When is Skye Bioscience, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Where is Skye Bioscience, Inc. Headquartered?
Skye Bioscience's headquarters are located in Long Beach, California. The main phone for this location is (858) 410-0266.
- Who is Skye Bioscience, Inc.'s independent auditor?
Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
- Who is Skye Bioscience, Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
- Who is Skye Bioscience, Inc.'s transfer agent?
ClearTrust, LLC. Note, existing shareholders interested in getting an updated statement representing book shares or a revised stock certificate, please email ClearTrust, at email@example.com
- Who can I contact for general information about Skye Bioscience, Inc.?
Skye Bioscience, Inc. Investor Relations
Phone: (858) 410-0266